The Surface Power and Communications Module for Downhole Probes can be used to interface to a wide variety of downhole probes — both in traditional wireline logging and in horizontal directional drilling applications.
- Available as a standard 2U 19-inch rack mount chassis, a bolt-down chassis, or a rugged plastic clam-shell case.
- Quadrature encoder interface to measure depth from wireline winch.
- Provides probe programmable power to the probe at voltages up to 320 VDC and current up to 650 mA.
- Interfaces with single conductor or multi-conductor wireline.
- Operates from a universal 90-220 VAC power source.
- Bi-directional wireline telemetry to downhole probe at speeds up to 75 kBaud at wireline length of 4 km or more.